It is Day 4 of Babywise Friendly Blogging Network Week and Carrie from Wiley Adventures is posting about conquering the 45-minute intruder. Most babies experience this at one time or another, but some babies chronically take 45-minute naps. Carrie’s fourth baby did this and in her post Carrie shares tips on how to survive this. Click here to read her post.
I think all new parents have said at one time or another, “Why can’t the baby come with an instruction manuel?” Well, it has arrived!!! Emily from Journey of Parenthood has essentially written an instruction manuel for you! Visit her blog today to read her Infant Sleep Guide. I would have paid money when Little Bug was a newborn to have this knowledge at my fingertips!
This is the schedule for the week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile