It’s Day 2 of the Babywise Friendly Blogging Network Week! Stephanie from Giving it Grace is posting today about the importance of a sleep routine. If you’ve just had a baby and you are wondering if a sleep routine is beneficial to you and your baby, this post is for you! Stephanie has even given you a step-by-step example sleep routine that you could implement with your baby starting today.
Shea from The Moses Home is bringing us a post today about protecting baby’s first nap. Shea has a lot of wisdom to share concerning the first nap. Shea has included a wealth of knowledge about the first nap that includes a synopsis of what to expect from the first nap during your baby’s first year. Click here to read more about this topic.
Here is the schedule for the week:
- Monday: Valerie at Chronicles of a Babywise Mom
- Tuesday: Shea at The Moses Home
- Tuesday: Stephanie at Giving It Grace
- Wednesday: Brooke at Apffel a Day
- Wednesday: Kimberly at Team Cartwright
- Thursday: Carrie at Wiley Adventures
- Thursday: Emily at The Journey of Parenthood
- Friday: Claire at My Devising
- Friday: Elaine at Faithfully Infertile